I think I've discovered a new way to burn more fat and get my clients flatter stomachs.
As a fitness trainer, the number one thing people come to me for is to get help in getting abs - or flatter bellies.
Now, since I like to experiment with different workouts, cardio programs and eating plans, I tend to use my clients as guinea pigs. My clients don't mind. They're actually pretty good sports about it. Sometimes during these experiments, I discover better ways to get faster results, and there are times my experiments don't work out despite being good in theory.
Recently I've shifted my focus on finding new and faster ways to lose more inches off the mid section and get my clients flatter, more defined abs. And, I think I discovered the perfect flat belly formula. Now I say think because up until now I've only tested this with my current clients. I've never tested this system with common folks - the ones who are not into working out.
That would be the TRUE TEST of my new discovery.
See, my clients are getting amazing results from this new belly flattening training system I've discovered. They love it because the results come fast, the belly fat just falls right off and we could really see noticeable results in less than 30 days.
But I need to test it out with people who have never been through my training programs.
That's why I'm writing you. I'm doing a beta test group where I could work with a group of people who want to lose inches, flatten and tone their abs. I plan on tracking everything so I can quantify REAL results from people who have never worked out before.
I am still working on the outline for the program so I don't know how many people I want to take onto this beta test. But if you think you'd be interested in being a test subject (aka guinea pig) while I test out the new belly fat burning workout and nutrition program I discovered, then hit reply and let me know.
I'm putting the details of the program together in the next day or so and then it should be ready to go.
Again, just let me know if you think you'd be a good fit for the beta test group.
Talk soon,
Michael Rosidor
(785)419-6464
Original text:
As a fitness trainer, the number one thing people come to me for is to get help in getting abs - or flatter bellies.
Now, since I like to experiment with different workouts, cardio programs and eating plans, I tend to use my clients as guinea pigs. My clients don't mind. They're actually pretty good sports about it. Sometimes during these experiments, I discover better ways to get faster results, and there are times my experiments don't work out despite being good in theory.
Recently I've shifted my focus on finding new and faster ways to lose more inches off the mid section and get my clients flatter, more defined abs. And, I think I discovered the perfect flat belly formula. Now I say think because up until now I've only tested this with my current clients. I've never tested this system with common folks - the ones who are not into working out.
That would be the TRUE TEST of my new discovery.
See, my clients are getting amazing results from this new belly flattening training system I've discovered. They love it because the results come fast, the belly fat just falls right off and we could really see noticeable results in less than 30 days.
But I need to test it out with people who have never been through my training programs.
That's why I'm writing you. I'm doing a beta test group where I could work with a group of people who want to lose inches, flatten and tone their abs. I plan on tracking everything so I can quantify REAL results from people who have never worked out before.
I am still working on the outline for the program so I don't know how many people I want to take onto this beta test. But if you think you'd be interested in being a test subject (aka guinea pig) while I test out the new belly fat burning workout and nutrition program I discovered, then hit reply and let me know.
I'm putting the details of the program together in the next day or so and then it should be ready to go.
Again, just let me know if you think you'd be a good fit for the beta test group.
Talk soon,
Michael Rosidor
(785)419-6464
Original text:

